Subject: RE: A place where NewTek & XAOS should advertise!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:35:17 -0800

Adam Chrystie wrote,

>I just stumbled upon a great magazine called CineFex..It is all about big 
>budget special effects and details many of the movies we all see and 
>ponder about!! I saw TONS of 3D adds and image processing adds in there 
>from just about every compnay except for NewTek and XAOS..This is one 
>place where they shoudl advertise!! It is geared mainly towards 
>movies..but who knows..pitch LW as perfect 3d tool for the low budget 
>productions and it'll have it's place in the magazine! 

> There are tons of full color pictures and the whole magazine is printed 
>on some pretty heavy stock phtographic type paper...NICE I AM SUBSCRIBING 
>FOR SURE!!!

  HERE IS THE INFO::

 CINEFEX
PO BOX 20027
Riverside, Ca 92516

1 year subscription $56
---------------------------------
  I have been reading this maf for awhile now. The local library carries it!
 It is also on hte mag rack at barnes and noble. I think the ads are probably
 costly but do agree they would probably be a good idea. Even better would be
 someone that uses LW in the movies to do an article on it. 

 -bill